Cancellation / Return / Refund Policy
Classes & Events
Police date: March 2019
Police review date: March 2020
Organization name: Universo Capoeira Ltd
Universo Capoeira Ltd is a Private Limited Company under the companies house number 11744576
The Object: It’s objective is to engage and empower people to take part in activities which will improve their overall health, well being and reduce the level of isolation.
Classes are located in different places and times, please refer to Classes on this website for more information (www.universocapoeira.co.uk)
Products sold on this website will be distributed / used by students of the group.
Support and Customer care is one of the focuses of the business.
Cancellation / Return / Refund Policy:
- Students are advised that paid fees are NOT refundable; however in case of sickness, the missed class can be used in alternative locations agreed by Instructor, within the current paid month.
- Classes cancelled by Universo Capoeira will be replaced or fully refundable.
Where you need to cancel your booking for a chargeable event, our cancellation policy is a follows:
- Please send cancellation details by email or telephone to event organiser, contact details are available on Contacts on this website.
- Please, inform the event organiser if you want to send a replacement student. So we can ensure that we offer them the best possible service at the event.
- Where you notify event organiser of your cancellation up to 6 weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund or offer a transfer of credit for another event/class.
- Where you notify the event organiser of your cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable.
- Where you have booked a place at an event and do not attend to it without notifying the Event Organiser of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.
Cancellation of an event by Event Organiser
- Universo Capoeira is committed to offering high qualify events that meet the needs of students / participants and will always aim to rum events once delegates have booked onto them. In case of needs of cancellation of events, Event Organiser will take active and positive steps to inform you as soon as possible by telephone and / or email.
The Event Organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise but Universo Capoeira will do our almost to avoid doing so.
- Where the Event’s organiser cancels an event that you have paid to attend, we will offer you a full refund (or a credit transfer for future event/classes). Full advice on refunds / credits will be provided at the time of cancellation.
Students are entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 7 days of days following the date of the purchase of products. i.e. trousers
- The returned product is unused and otherwise in conditions that enable us to sell the product as new.
In order to take advantage of you rights under this returns policy, you must contact and inform the Organiser about the issue within 3 days of following the date of purchase of the product.
- Are NOT refundable and must be used within the current term.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of the returns policy.
Time frame for raising a claim
Upon receipt of your return, allow up to 5 working days to the credit to appear on your payment card statement.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy:
- We will not refund or exchange the product
Any personal information or financial details received will only be used to fill your order. We will NOT sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
How we collect Customer information and financial details
You may provide us with personally identifiable information when you:
- Order products / services
- Request customer support or send us any other communication
- Respond to survey
How we use Customer information and financial details
We use the personal information provided to:
- Provide the features and functionally of the site.
- Fulfill your request for our products and service
- Pay earning
- Communicate with you about our products and service
- For our internal business proposes, such as data analyses, audits and so forth. We use your email address/ Telephone to communicate with you about your order / support.
How we store Customer information and financial and financial details
When you place orders, we use Pay pal system to secure any information we collect about you. Universo Capoeira website WILL NOT share any information given by customer.
We do not promise that we can guarantee complete security, but we can guarantee customer that we do our best to avoid it.
How we process Customer information and financial details
Once received customer and financial information, we will treat it as confidential information.
Communication by email / telephone will be made if need in case of any doubt or missed information related to customer’s order/ details.
Date of policy review
This policy is to be reviewed by the Administrator within 12 month of the date on this document.
Customer Service contact information
Contact number – 07869570653 / 0044 7869570653
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Post – Office 4 219 Kensington High Street – Kensington – W8 6BD